RGO Products Ltd is currently recruiting for the role of New Business Development within the Office Environments department. Reporting to the VP of Office Environments, the New Business Development role involves extensive research and networking to identify and land new business leads for RGO. Key responsibilities include generating new sales volumes, account development in dormant RGO accounts, and competitive account penetration. This role focuses on creating and maintaining a strong customer experience by maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers, and continually driving growth from both new sales and share of wallet growth.
Lead Sourcing & Generation
- Find business, follow leads, make sales calls and keep in contact with existing customers.
- Networking with key industry influencers, such as; real estate, project managers, general contractors and the design community
- Analyze customer’s requirements, create layouts and recommend products.
- Generate proposals and pricing for potential projects.
- Visiting client sites.
- Work with Facilities, Project Coordination and Installations department on following through from sales to delivery and installation.
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Preparation of quotes based on specification checks.
- Inputting orders into system.
- Maintain accurate and current records.
- Attending department and company meetings.
Educational, Skills and Background requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Post-Secondary Education, an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a retail sales environment.
- Positive optimistic approach
- Self-Motivated, action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Exceptional customer service skills
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
- RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.