RGO Flooring Ltd. is currently recruiting for an Estimator. This position is accountable for generating accurate quantity estimates, including thorough reviews of all relevant documentation for all projects. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ direct experience with flooring industry specific quantification software.
Customer Service/Follow Through
• Work with Project Managers on following through from sales to finished installation.
• Prepares project to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents.
• Reviews specification package and researches material requirements to include trims, accessories and installation methods.
• Performs quantity take-offs and prepares related documents using estimating and bidding software.
• Presents prepared take-offs to Project Managers by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Reviews material requirements with Project Managers to assist in finalizing quote.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications.
• Coordinates with internal and external sources to ensure bid deadlines are met.
• High School Diploma. Post-Secondary Education an asset.
• 5 years’ experience with flooring industry specific quantification software.
• Self-motivated, action oriented.
• Takes personal responsibility for actions.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.