RGO Products Ltd, a locally owned and operated company in Calgary and a leader in Office Products has an opening for an Entry Level Field Service Technician to join their Technology Division. The Technology division provides both hardware and document solutions software to its customers using Kyocera and Canon products.
This is an entry level position and experience is not required but will be considered as an asset. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training and be part of the RGO customer care team.
• Installation, service, and ongoing maintenance and support on office copiers / multi-function devices, software and desktop printers in a timely manner.
• Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
• Provide excellent on-site service and support, covering Calgary and surrounding area by promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Graduate of a post-secondary technical/technologist course in electronics will be considered as an asset.
• Proficient in technical skills and aptitude, including and not limited to electro-mechanical.
• Must be able to use hand tools.
• Good computer skills and literacy.
• Experience with network connectivity is an asset.
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Class 5 Driver’s License, provide a clean Driver Abstract and pass an AMA Driver evaluation assessment. Company vehicle will be provided.
• Able to safely lift up to 75/lbs and pass the pre-employment health assessment.
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a positive, go-getter and hands-on attitude individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 27th, 2017. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.