RGO Products Ltd. is seeking an Installations Scheduler & Administrative Assistant for the Furniture Operations department in the Calgary location. This position reports to the Operations Manager and the primary responsibilities include scheduling of furniture installation labour and providing administrative assistance to the delivery, installation and project coordination business of RGO.
• Manage the scheduling of labour for current (daily/weekly) and future jobs as required by Project Coordinators.
• Strategically assign crews to specific jobs based on skill sets, customer accounts and labour budgets for the projects.
• Update daily installers job assignment posting and assign appropriate vehicles.
• Review and input into Hedberg daily operations staff timesheets.
• Enter timesheets daily into business system and ensure timesheets are filed and organized.
• Enter relevant information into database for the purposes of record keeping and invoicing.
• Verify amounts, ensure correctness and complete invoicing for work performed by delivery, installation and warehousing; which includes rentals, loaners and demos on a daily basis.
• Deal with Accounts Payable and Receivable, Sales and Sales Support daily on issues relating to delivery, installation and warehousing invoices.
• Prepare monthly departmental accruals.
• Produce report for outstanding Tickets and follow up to close off.
• Ensure installation times are recorded on appropriate Tickets for invoicing.
• Ensure Tickets have correct information to complete installation, proper Sales Codes, PO Numbers and Order Instructions.
• Ensure all Tickets have all complete information for submitting to be invoiced.
• Collect all Tickets returned from field to ensure consistency before submitting. (Job Costing, Install Times & Budgets assigned).
• Ensure Client Asset billing is correct and accurate for invoicing to client.
• Identify and resolve issues with sales, coding and delivery so invoices can be generated.
• Apply miscellaneous charges to orders, as well as messages, from invoices received for payment.
• Gather data for Installation hours and estimated installation hours for projects.
• Verify delivery tickets daily and make corrections as required.
• File and maintain files for record keeping and management information purposes, all documents relative to the activities of delivery, installation and warehousing, which includes freight.
• Handle telephone requests on behalf of delivery, installation and warehousing, as required.
• Prepare and send correspondence on behalf of delivery, installation and warehousing, as required.
• Recommend and implement process improvements that facilitate improved record keeping, management information, departmental accounting methods and tracking of delivery, installation and warehousing activities.
• Search for outstanding deliveries.
• Provide back-up for After Market Service/POE Coordinator and Administrative Assistant to Operations Manager.
• Post-secondary education plus at least two years of office experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills applicable to working in a team environment.
• Proficiency in computer systems and software applications, particularly Word and Excel.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle large volumes of work.
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills and follow-up abilities.
• Well-developed administrative/clerical skills.
• Customer service focus is vital.
• Understanding of RGO’s business and computer business system (Hedberg) or willing to learn it.
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a positive, go-getter and hands-on attitude individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.