RGO Products Ltd. is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for the Window Coverings (WC) department in the Calgary location. This position reports to the Operations Supervisor and is a key point of contact for installers and Window Coverings staff. The incumbent organizes and controls the master Window Coverings schedule and allocates resources.
• Organize and arrange daily scheduling of installations, orchestrate deliveries and locate all resources.
• Provide detailed updates on schedule from installers on job status.
• Review information input on the scheduling software by sales team and approve or make necessary adjustments for clarity based on project status and product ship dates.
• Input daily pack slips into schedule as supplied from the warehouse.
• Liaise with sales support to confirm site readiness and advise customer of install date that is suitable for them.
• Have a global over view of project status and anticipate and mitigate conflicts in the schedule.
• Review vendor’s weekly shipping schedule as well as have a string grasp of project status in Direct Connect and Dims.
• Chair weekly Window Covering meetings on Friday mornings.
• Contact customers daily to arrange installation dates and times for new product, service calls or measuring on site.
• Facilitate the time variances for each installer per job and location relative to their next appointment.
• Work ahead for opportunities to reschedule installs earlier if so desired by customer.
• Take steps to avoid quality control issues by communicating with team.
• Oversee inventory of product as it relates to scheduled delivery or installation.
• Organize all installers to ensure they are aware of the required tasks and that they maintain high level of customer service.
• Compile daily work orders and specs for installer’s usage before the install and email this information to them ahead of time.
• In collaboration with the sales rep, investigate any discrepancies on installers invoices and advise accounting.
• Coordinate all packing slips to file and distribute to sales support team for each of their projects.
• Independently makes decision regarding daily activities.
• Daily activity in Hedberg software for order inquiry, purchase order release and print for each installation job scheduled.
• Receive packing slips from warehouse, input into schedule and file in each project file scheduled for installation.
• Daily correspondence by email to clients, suppliers, sales and internal staff.
Administrative Coordinator Back-up
• Learn and fulfill duties of Administrative Coordinator during absences.
• Experience in Logistics preferred.
• Post-secondary education.
• Knowledge in MS Office and experience or training in Hedberg software system, or a willingness to learn.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, open minded and flexible to work with customers, colleagues and installers.
• Above average organizational and time management skills.
• Focused on customer service.
• Problem solving skills and decision making ability.
• Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to analyze data.
• Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement.
• Duties are performed in the RGO office environment sitting at a desk, use of telephone.
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a positive, go-getter and hands-on attitude individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.