We are currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor to join our Window Coverings department. Reporting to the VP, Window Coverings, this position works closely with internal teams to provide high level input to improve sales cycles, improve data tracking, and implement tools, resources and processes to improve sales, installation and aftermarket efficiencies. This role is responsible for implementing processes to capture and share best practices, sales strategy, and sales administration including order processes and logistics.
Operational process improvement and maintenance
• Create, implement and monitor infrastructure to enhance and support order management operations.
• Identify tools, processes and technologies to enhance order management and installations effectiveness and productivity and mobilize the appropriate support functions necessary for successful completion.
• Participate and collaborate in the implementation of CRM within the sales department, streamlining work processes and reducing operational costs.
• Build and maintain strong business relationships with sales team and suppliers.
• Develop effective communication and strong customer, client and supplier relationships to aid business retention (customer satisfaction).
• Ensure positive flow of communication.
• Identify added value business opportunities i.e. new services.
• Adhere to contract compliance, business controls and processes and operating standards of performance.
• Based on sales backlog, review and analyze labour requirements for installations and service opportunities.
• Organize and deploy contract installers in a commercial and efficient way.
• Flexibility and adaptability are key in managing time and setting priorities.
• Monitor and coach performance of employees.
• Provide operational leadership to ensure contract delivery in line with company and client needs.
• Supervise employees, delegate tasks and goals and measure accomplishments.
• Represent Window Coverings department on the H&S committee, participate and educate the department.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred with 7 to 10 years of experience in an operations, sales management or marketing role. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service focus, for both internal and external customers.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and organizational skills. Strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and able to work with little direction.
• Able to manage large, complicated projects to completion.
• Capable of handling difficult situations in a tactful and professional manner.
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a positive, go-getter and hands-on attitude individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.