RGO Products Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Sales Support role in our Office Furniture division, reporting to the Vice President of Office Environments. The Sales Support role is a customer service function that supports the sales process, work with the sales team to deliver clean orders for execution to the Operations department, and is an integral part of the account relationship with RGO’s clients.
Support Sales Process
• Develop pricing, submission packages and manufacturer updates
• Generate quotes and review quotes with sales for accuracy
• Ensure the completion of sales checklist for projects
• Respond to customer inquiries about quote status, order status, delivery status, etc.
• Act as secondary contact for clients or Architecture & Design to service customer (second point of contact for customer)
• Run project ID’s report to review application
Basic Account Management
• Develop tools to support the overall sales effort and report for customers
• Work with the manufacturers to apply best products to suit budget requirements and applications either for Architecture & Design or end client
• Liaise between sales, facilities, and client to manage project related data
• Work in conjunction with the Accounting department to process customer credit application
• Send purchase orders to vendors
• Produce special order delivery tickets
• Ensure exceptions in product, price or quantities are resolved
• Investigate missing or late shipments
• Run daily invoice report
• Schedule orders with Operations based on customers’ requirements
• Work with the Project Coordinators to ensure delivery/installations charges are included in the quote
• Arrange for loaner/demo items with Operations
• Utilize delivery planning tool
• Manage furniture library to have information up to date
• High School diploma. Post-Secondary education an asset.
• 1-3 years in a similar role is required
• Intermediate computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and use of an in-house business system) and ability to learn new software programs
• Positive optimistic approach, self-motivated, action oriented and details focused
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to liaise with internal staff and manufacturer partnerships in building a knowledge base and effective client communications
• Analytical, organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking and flexibility are extremely important
• Capacity to learn new information and skills
• Ability to work in the face of unexpected problems and deadlines
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.