RGO Technologies Inc. is currently recruiting for a Delivery & Warehouse Assistant to join the team. This is a fast paced, physically demanding role that is involved in the efficient delivery of products to our customers. Furthermore, our Customer Service Representatives are true ambassadors for the company and play a huge part in building relationships with our customers. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who possesses a strong work ethic and has the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Determine the most efficient delivery route on a daily basis, prior to loading product.
- Loading/unloading product(s) from company vehicle, using proper care and safe handling procedures.
- Delivering product to customers in a timely fashion.
- Transport product returns back to our facility as required.
- Perform regular vehicle inspections.
- Upkeep of the interior cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Assist with order picking inside the warehouse.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and physically demanding environment.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of maintaining a professional image and enhancing customer relationships.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to comfortably lift and carry a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Class 5 Driver’s License, provide a clean Drivers Abstract and pass an AMA Driver evaluation assessment.
- Able to safely lift up to 75/lbs and pass the Pre-Employment Health Assessment.
- Past work experience as a driver is not necessary but is considered a definite asset.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.