RGO is currently recruiting for two Intermediate Accountants to join the Finance team. Each position is responsible for the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger, the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- Accountable for journal entries, bank and other balance sheet reconciliations and entries
- Accounts Receivable adjustments and cash receipts application
- Commissions calculations
- Fixed assets, tracking and depreciation
- Inventory reconciliations and adjusting entries
- Month-end financial analysis, review, close and management reporting
- GST & PST returns, calculation, preparation & filing
- Accounts Payable backup
- Year end audit working paper preparation
- Adhoc reporting & analysis
- Accounting support for RGO staff
- Combination of related post-secondary education and practical experience
- Accounting or Business Administration diploma is an asset
- Strong background in Accounting, Financial Reporting and knowledge of ASPE
- 4-6 years of significant work experience
- Proficient with MS Office and advanced user of Excel
- Experience with ERP systems and working in a P.O. environment is an asset
- Attention to detail and strong written and oral communication
- Ability to be an effective problem solver and strategic thinker with logical analysis
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a “can do” attitude
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.