RGO Technologies Inc. is currently recruiting for a Professional Services Technician to join the team. The Professional Services Technician takes ownership of support requests/projects, is a quick thinker/learner with strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills. Attention to detail is a must. This position is a great opportunity for the candidate who wants exposure to all aspects of printers, multi-function devices, scanners and integrated software solutions. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training and be part of the RGO customer support team.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Providing first call resolution for customers’ in resolving software problems that are related to printer and multi-function devices.
- Responding to customers’ questions and requests promptly, appropriately and professionally.
- Assisting with creating materials for customers’ frequently asked questions (FAQs) and knowledge base articles.
- Following-up with status update and ensure resolution exceeds customers’ expectation
- Providing remote and on-site professional services level support to RGO’s Field Service Technicians team.
- Carry out on-site installation and configuration of approved software connected to multi-function devices, scanners and printers. This includes print drivers, network print utilities and integrated document management software.
- Provide end user training on hardware and integrated software solutions.
- Provide necessary training for customers’ IT team to ensure hardware and integrated software is configured and functioning to specifications.
- Provide Pre-sales support to RGO Technologies Sales team on multi-function devices, scanners and integrated software solutions.
- Maintain and administer in-house network software and remote support tools.
- Other duties as assigned/required
Qualifications / Experience:
- Post-Secondary studies.
- Office equipment Industry recognized education diplomas would be an asset.
- Proficient in technical skills and aptitude, including and not limited to electro-mechanical.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote support tools.
- Good understanding of computer systems (Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux), mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Professional designations – MCP, MCSE, A+, CompTIA PDI+ would be definite assets.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Class 5 Driver’s License, provide a clean Drivers Abstract and pass an AMA Driver evaluation assessment.
- Company vehicle will be provided.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.