Position: Temporary Full-time
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday (7:30am – 4:30pm)
Term: February 11th, 2019 to April 17th, 2020
RGO Products Ltd. is currently recruiting for an energetic and very organized Installations Scheduler & Administrative Assistant for the Furniture Operations department. This is a temporary full-time position with an end date of April 17th, 2020. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Operations Manager.
The primary responsibilities include; but are not limited to:
- Manages the scheduling of labour for jobs as required by Project Coordinators
- Strategically assigns crews based on project requirements
- Updates daily job assignment postings and assigns appropriate vehicles
- Enters timesheets into Hedberg and coordinates timesheets for Payroll
2. Invoicing and data entry:
- Accurately enters information into database for record keeping and invoicing
- Ensures Invoicing for work performed is complete and accurate
- Collaborates with Accounts Payable & Receivable, Sales & Customer Care to resolve concerns
- Prepares and produces reports for monthly accruals and outstanding tickets
- Ensures Tickets are completed accurately for Installations team
- Ensures Tickets have all complete information before submitting for invoicing
- Collects all Tickets returned from field to ensure consistency before submitting
- Ensure Client Asset billing is correct and accurate for invoicing
- Identifies and resolve issues with sales, coding and delivery so invoices can be generated
3. Administrative assistance to the delivery, installation and project coordination team:
- File and maintain files for record keeping and management information purposes
- Handle telephone requests
- Prepare and send correspondence
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Search for outstanding deliveries
- Provides back-up for After Market Service/POE Coordinator and Administrative Assistant to Operations Manager
- Post-secondary education plus at least two years of office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills applicable to working in a team environment
- Proficient in computer systems and software applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Must be able to multi-task, in a fast-paced environment and handle large volumes of work.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and follow-up abilities
- Well-developed administrative/clerical skills
- Customer service focus is vital
- Understanding of RGO’s business and computer business system (Hedberg) an asset
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
If you or someone you know is seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your/their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.