RGO is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building positive and ongoing relationships with clients. The ideal candidate for this role will continuously enhance our client satisfaction and will be accountable to seek new opportunities to increase profitable sales.
This role will represent RGO Flooring and interact with major clients at various levels, and therefore must have excellent communication skills with a customer focus.
This position will be responsible for achieving mutually agreed upon sales quotas and strategic account targets, while enhancing RGO’s market reputation as an industry leader.
- Acquiring new business by; following leads, making sales calls and maintaining contact with existing customers.
- Analyzing customer’s requirements, review drawings and recommend products.
- Generating proposals pricing and prepare quotes for potential projects.
- Visiting client sites.
- Working with Clients, Designers and Installation crews on following through from sales to delivery, installation and final inspection.
- Follow-up to ensure deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintaining accurate and current records.
- Training and mentoring new staff.
- Attending department and company meetings.
- Managing invoicing on completed projects.
Skills & Abilities
- Positive optimistic approach
- Self-Motivated, action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Flexibility and adaptability in managing time and setting priorities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High School Diploma. Post Secondary Education an asset.
- 5-10 years experience in a Commercial sales environment.
- Commercial Flooring experience is an asset
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you or someone you know is seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.