Position Type: Contractor
RGO Window Coverings is currently seeking Contract Installers for our Window Coverings division. Working closely with the sales, project coordination and administrative teams, you will install and service window coverings of various kinds in both commercial and residential settings.
- Provide site measurements.
- Liaison with site supervisors/owners and salesperson.
- Attend client safety orientation for commercial jobs as required.
- Ensure correct PPE are available, maintained properly and used correctly.
- Attend training on products as required.
- Pick up work order/paperwork.
- Pick up product from warehouse or manufacturer.
- Deliver product to job site.
- Sort product at job site to specified locations.
- Install product at job site and troubleshoot any issues.
- Ensure site is clean before leaving.
- Report completion of job and/or deficiencies to be corrected to logistics coordinator and sales team.
- Report any parts/product that needs to be ordered.
- Deliver measure sheet(s) to appropriate person.
- Successful completion of First Aid/Safety training, Fall Protection training and Aerial Platform training. Contractors are required to take this on their own.
- 1-3 years’ experience installing window coverings, including motorized products. RGO may provide training to applicants who are well versed in the use of various hand tools.
- Able to climb ladders and scaffolding with no fear of heights.
- Valid Alberta class 5 driver’s license, WCB and Commercial Insurance.
- Contractors must supply their own hand and measuring tools and a reliable vehicle to transport window coverings.
- Contractors must drive to the installation location and have the ability to lift and carry loads to and from warehouse locations to client sites. Occasionally lifting in excess of 100lbs and frequent lifting/carrying in excess of 50lbs.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work Certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualifications, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org