New Interiors Ltd. is growing and currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Supervisor to join our team in the Drywall division. The Assistant Site Supervisor is responsible for site administration and construction activities on single family or multi-family projects. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, the Assistant Site Supervisor directs and monitors sub-contractors in all stages of construction pertaining to the drywall scope. This position requires the ability to manage people, work with customers, and provide detailed reporting of construction activities. Also, responsible for adhering to and administering the companies health and safety program and providing quality control.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent + Benefits
Customer Service/Follow Through
• Attends customer site meetings and health and safety meetings
• Work with Clients, Installation crews, and suppliers on following through from sales to delivery, installation and final inspection.
• Verification and coordination of site activity with contractor and install crew.
• Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Assists the Construction Manager in daily tasks
• Coordinating deliveries and installation with office to ensure schedules meet
• Attending department and company meetings.
• Site verification of dimensions and/or materials
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
• High School Diploma
• Post-Secondary Education an asset
• 5-10 years’ experience managing construction sites
• Drywall experience preferred
• Positive optimistic approach
• Self-Motivated, action oriented
• Takes personal responsibility for actions
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Confident in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels
• Approximately 80% of day is spent at customer sites
• Full PPE at all times
At New Interiors, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
New Interiors offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
• Open communication and the sharing of ideas
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Dynamic, collaborative work processes
• Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
• COR Certified Health and Safety Programs
• Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.