Position Status: Full-Time, Permanent
RGO Products Ltd. is seeking a Commercial Project Coordinator for our Window Coverings (WC) department reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Technical Lead, Window Coverings.
Working collaboratively with the Commercial Sales Representative/Project Manager, and Technical Lead/Project Manager, he or she assists in all stages of the sale and project management of commercial window coverings projects. The successful candidate will be committed to exceptional customer service, and will possess excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Project Coordination and Administration
- Initiate all aspects of project coordination upon receipt of contract or purchase order.
- Manage all aspects of contract management including setting up the file, scheduling measures and installation, coordinating product orders, and ensuring all relevant information in Hedberg and on the scheduling software is up to date.
- Assist with updating Salesforce CRM software as required.
- Proactively obtain missing/necessary information in a timely manner to order and schedule all projects.
- Follow up on all deficiencies as provided by contract installers/Logistics Manager.
- Execute all required corrective actions to complete the project.
- Manage project costs.
- Familiarize contract installers on new products relating to the project.
- Answer incoming calls to the department.
- Send samples to customers as requested by Sales Rep./Technical Lead.
- Solicit Technical Lead regarding AutoCAD requirements for Window Coverings department and request sign-offs as required.
- Follow up on order status with vendors.
- Execute product orders with an exceptional level of accuracy.
Quotes and Tenders
- Complete accurate take-offs from architectural drawings.
- Review specification packages to determine what product has been selected and what other requirements must be provided.
- Determine project labour costs.
- Liaise with Sales Rep. to determine project mark-ups in accordance with the project criteria.
- Prepare quotes or tenders for approval from Commercial Sales Rep/Project Manager, and Technical Lead/Project Manager.
- Using AutoCAD, prepare preliminary drawings to estimate timelines and the cost of materials.
- High school diploma plus relevant training or experience is essential.
- Diploma in Architectural Technology is preferred.
- Ability to read architectural drawings and specifications.
- Experience with AutoCAD software is preferred.
- Knowledge of construction sites is advantageous.
- Knowledge of, or willing to learn RGO’s Window Coverings products and offerings.
- Exceptional customer service focus, self-motivated and accountable.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with many different people.
- Strong organizational skills with an aptitude and willingness to multi-task, to plan and execute project plans, and to do so across multiple projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to anticipate potential scheduling conflicts and work proactively to address them.
- Computer skills in Word and Excel and ability to learn proprietary software applications.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to foresee potential problems and evaluate solutions.
The Commercial Project Coordinator will work at RGO’s NE Calgary office and on site at customers’ locations; therefore, applicants must have a valid Alberta Driver’s Licence, reliable transportation and automobile insurance and be willing to use their personal vehicle for business. Mileage will be reimbursed.
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about RGO, please visit our website at www.rgo.ca. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and qualified candidates will be contacted.