We are currently seeking a full-time Installer for our Window Coverings division. Working closely with the sales, project coordination and administrative teams, you will install and service window coverings of various kinds in both commercial and residential settings.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide site measurements.
- Liaison with site supervisors/owners and sales person.
- Attend client safety orientation for commercial jobs as required.
- Ensure correct PPE are available, maintained properly and used correctly.
- Attend training on products as required.
- Pick up work order/paperwork.
- Pick up product from warehouse or manufacturer.
- Deliver product to job site.
- Sort product at job site to specified locations.
- Install product at job site and troubleshoot any issues.
- Ensure site is clean before leaving.
- Report completion of job and/or deficiencies to be corrected to logistics coordinator and sales team.
- Report any parts/product that needs to be ordered.
- Deliver measure sheet(s) to appropriate person.
- First Aid/Safety training, Fall Protection training and Aerial Platform training preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience installing window coverings, including motorized products. RGO may provide training to applicants who are well versed in the use of various hand tools.
- Able to climb ladders and scaffolding with no fear of heights.
- Detail focused and able to install with minimal errors
- Valid Alberta class 5 driver’s license.
- Contractors must supply their own hand and measuring tools and a reliable vehicle to transport window coverings.
- Must drive to the installation location and have the ability to lift and carry loads to and from warehouse locations to client sites. Occasionally lifting in excess of 100lbs and frequent lifting/carrying in excess of 50lbs.
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our people are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!