Position Type: Contractor
Location: Calgary, AB
RGO has an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an industry and award-winning team. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide variety of jobsites, with each day being unique, this is the position for you.
RGO Window Coverings is currently seeking Contract Installers for our Window Coverings division. Working closely with the sales, project coordination and logistics teams, you will install and service window coverings of various kinds in both commercial and residential settings.
• Provide site measurements.
• Liaison with site supervisors/owners and salesperson.
• Attend client safety orientation for commercial jobs as required.
• Ensure correct PPE are available, maintained properly and used correctly.
• Attend training on products as required.
• Pick up product from warehouse or workroom.
• Deliver product to job site.
• Sort product at job site to specified locations.
• Install product at job site and troubleshoot any issues.
• Ensure site is clean before leaving.
• Follow RGO’s safety program.
• Report completion of job and/or deficiencies to be corrected to logistics coordinator and sales team.
• Report any parts/product that needs to be ordered.
• Deliver measure sheet(s) to appropriate person.
• Successful completion of First Aid/Safety training, CSTS 2020, Fall Protection training and Aerial Platform training. Contractors are required to take this on their own.
• 1-3 years’ experience installing window coverings, including motorized products. RGO will provide training to applicants who are well versed in the use of various hand tools.
• Able to climb ladders and scaffolding with no fear of heights.
• Valid Alberta class 5 driver’s license, WCB and Commercial Insurance.
• Contractors must supply their own hand and measuring tools and a reliable vehicle to transport window coverings.
• Contractors must drive to the installation location and have the ability to lift and carry loads to and from warehouse locations to client sites. Occasionally lifting in excess of 100lbs and frequent lifting/carrying in excess of 50lbs.
• Proof of full immunization against COVID-19 is required upon hire.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about RGO, please visit our website at www.rgo.ca. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and qualified candidates will be contacted.