Position Type: Subcontractor
RGO Flooring is currently hiring Flooring Installer Subcontractors. Working closely with the sales, project coordination and administrative teams, you will install and service Flooring products of various kinds in commercial settings.
- Provide site measurements
- Liaison with site supervisors/owners and salesperson
- Attend client safety orientation for commercial jobs as required
- Ensure correct PPE are available, maintained properly and used correctly
- Attend training on installation methods as required
- Pick up/Deliver product from RGO and/or Vendor warehouses
- Receive, Sort and Distribute product at job site to locations as required
- Install product at job site as specified by manufacturers installation instructions
- Work with RGO team to troubleshoot issues.
- Ensure site is hazard free while working and clean before leaving each day
- Report completion of job and/or deficiencies to be corrected to logistics coordinator and project team
- Manage material on site for attic stock or returns to RGO
- Submit Invoices for completed works only along with Field Level Hazard Assessments for each day on site
- Maintain current WCB coverage and minimum $2 Million in liability insurance
- Valid Alberta class 5 driver’s license
- Valid WCB and Commercial Insurance
- Subcontractors must supply their own tools and a reliable vehicle to transport products.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- WHMIS 2015 certification
- Subcontractors must drive to the installation location and have the ability to lift and carry loads to and from warehouse locations to client sites. Occasionally lifting in excess of 100lbs and frequent lifting/carrying in excess of 50lbs.
- Submit a resume of materials, installation methods, and major projects with photos of completed/in progress work
At RGO, we believe our people are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized, and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work Certified, named Best Workplaces for Mental Health, named Best Workplaces in Alberta, and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your application to email@example.com no later than Monday, July 12, 2021.