RGO Flooring Ltd. is currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative. This is a new and exciting role with great growth potential! The Inside Sales Representative will assist the Commercial Sales/Project Manager and will be responsible for the sale of flooring from initial contact with the customer through to, and including, managing deficiencies and invoicing after installation. The successful candidate will for this role will be highly self-motivated with a strong desire to learn all about the flooring industry and sales. They must possess some experience working with tender drawings, have a high attention to detail and be driven to always provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Complete Site Measures and transfer data to requisitions/quotes
- Complete take-off (transfer of actual data / architectural drawings to sales document) for pricing
- Coordinate and ensure that complete shop drawings are submitted as required
- Liaise with suppliers to order samples, request pricing to finalize quotes, write up orders and submit to suppliers, follow-up on existing orders and to find solutions to challenges with products
- Project manage specific jobs: communicate the project plan, monitor the execution of the project, manage the change order process, interface with various trades people (e.g. electricians, millwork, site superintendents), coordinate with client, architect and general contractor
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proactively identifying issues and updating customers on options for resolution
- Ensure administration is current related to job set-up and prepare budgets, cost projections, and schedules
- Participate in the development and implementation of processes to increase efficiencies and accuracy
- Conduct a post-mortem on each job to learn and grow from the project experience
- Visit client sites and maintain continuous communication throughout the project
- Follow up on service work completion and warranty documentation
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer, including repairs, re-order of product and re-schedule of installation, per the service agreement
- Develop or modify product specifications in accordance with manufacturer’s criteria
- Gather and interpret data for jobs and prepare quotes for customers
- Set up and input orders into JobRunner
- Administrative support for tender requests
- Quality assurance of other work submitted
- Maintain accurate and current records of contracts
- Collaborate with Scheduling to schedule and confirm installation of product
- Approve orders for invoicing upon completion of projects.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office is required; Estimating/Take-off software experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the construction industry; ability to interpret construction/tender drawings
- Proven project management skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to foster respectful and productive working relationships
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Post-secondary education in marketing, design, communications, or business
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing, with a proven understanding of marketing and sales principles
- 2 years of experience in project coordination
- Membership in Professional development organizations is valuable
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you or someone you know is seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your/their resume to email@example.com . We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.