RGO Office Environments (Furniture Division) is growing their team! We have an exciting opportunity available for a highly self-motivated, results driven New Business Development Sales Representative who is looking for great growth potential! The New Business Development Sales Representative must be a hunter by nature as they will be responsible for acquiring new clients and winning new accounts to meet specified sales objectives. They must have a strong desire for learning about commercial furniture and new products as they are released and will be selling furniture products, technical products and services to a wide range of medium-sized accounts and customers. The successful incumbent must have a reliable personal vehicle and be willing to work overtime to attend networking events and meet project deadlines.
- Acquiring new clients and Winning New Accounts
- Find & create sales opportunities, qualify leads, initiate client meetings & presentations and maintain high level of visibility to customers & industry.
- Identify customer’s needs, identify solutions and recommend products within deadline.
- Work with RGO team to generate proposals and pricing for projects.
- Participate in industry events and representing RGO
- Leverage contacts and build relationships for future opportunities
- Visit client sites.
- Work with Facilities, Project Coordination and Installations department from sales to delivery and installation.
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Oversee preparation of quotes based on specification checks.
- Maintain accurate and current records.
- Attending department and company meetings.
- Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
- Self-motivated, action oriented and results driven team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to foster respectful and productive working relationships
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record for closing profitable sales
- High School diploma required. Post-secondary education an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in contract sales environment, with a proven understanding of sales principles
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive and flexible benefits
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to HR@RGO.ca
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.