RGO Technologies Inc. is looking for an Account Manager to handle an existing customer base and add new business through prospecting.
This position is full-time, permanent.
RGO is focused on offering our customers a premium sales, service and ongoing support experience. RGO is a locally owned and operated company being in business right here in Alberta for over 50 years. As a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies award RGO leads the office environment industry. The RGO Office Technology, Furniture, Flooring and Window Coverings divisions help our client’s love how they work.
• Develop relationships with new and existing clients looking for ways to help our clients reach their goals
• Handles a diverse product line-up with the help and support of technical specialists. A multitude of products, services, software and supplies are offered. The three primary product groups are: (1) Print Solutions including managed print, multi-function printers and plotter systems (2) Software solutions for tracking, scan capture, document management & workflow (3) Audio Visual products for corporate communication, boardrooms and meeting rooms.
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Minimum two years of outside business to business sales experience
• Work experience with technology sales, corporate audio video or in the office equipment industry is an asset
• Energetic and customer focused individual
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of software in addition to having a good general understanding of computers, software and networks
• Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset
• Self starter with a proven track record of new business development
• Strong work ethic combined with time management and planning skills
• AB driver’s license and willingness to drive personal vehicle
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com no later than October 16, 2020. Highlight your experience in finding and developing leads in a “hunting” sales role.
To learn more about RGO, please visit our website at www.rgo.ca. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and qualified candidates will be contacted.