RGO Technologies Inc. is excited to be seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our busy Sales Team! RGO Technology Account Managers develop relationships with new and existing clients, looking for ways to help our clients reach their goals. Account Managers handle a diverse product line-up with the help and support of technical specialists. A multitude of products, services, software and supplies are offered. The three primary product groups are: (1) Print Solutions including managed print, multi-function printers and plotter systems (2) Software solutions for tracking, scan capture, document management & workflow (3) Audio Visual products for corporate communication, boardrooms and meeting rooms.
- Research and network extensively for leads including cold calling
- Develop and implement a territory coverage strategy to identify business activities that may become selling opportunities for RGO products or services.
- Identification and development of additional business opportunities within RGO’s client base.
Selling and Sales Process
- Qualifies leads into potential customers by conducting a thorough needs analysis to understand client’s requirements for furniture products and services
- Through planning and research activities, strategizes and implements activities to develop opportunities through the sales process
- Works with other RGO departments in developing sales opportunities to ensure that the client expectations will be exceeded.
- Develops persuasive presentations to customers on RGO’s products and services.
- Develops detailed, accurate, and professional quotations/proposals/tenders ensuring that the client’s needs are met with the solution presented.
- Stays involved throughout the presale and sale implementation process to ensure that any bottlenecks or changes in scope are identified, and resolved so that both the customer and RGO’s needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Builds and maintains professional, long term relationships with RGO clients. Provides frequent and regular follow-up contact with customers regarding after sale services and information including customer satisfaction.
Educational, Skills and Background requirements:
- 2+ years of outside business to business sales experience with a proven track record of new business development required
- Selling, relationship building, communication and organizational skills are required
- Experience with technology sales, corporate audio video or in the office equipment industry is an asset
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of software in addition to having a good general understanding of computers, software and networks.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM will be an asset.
- Must be a positive, energetic, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- A strong work ethic combined with time management and planning skills are critical to the success of a RGO Account Manager.
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you! RGO offers a good start-up plan and a highly motivating compensation package paying above average commissions. A full employee benefit package includes: health, dental, insurance plus a health spending account.
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you are interested in this position and joining our amazing organization, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about RGO, please visit our website at www.rgo.ca. RGO is an equal opportunity employer.