RGO Products Ltd. is currently recruiting for an energetic, self-motivated and customer service focused Product Care & Maintenance Coordinator in Window Coverings.
The Product Care & Maintenance Coordinator, Window Coverings is a key point of contact for commercial customers. Working collaboratively with the Product Care & Maintenance Manager as well all team members within Window Coverings, the incumbent in this role assists in all stages of the service, sale and project management of predominantly commercial window coverings projects.
Primary duties include:
Project Coordination and Administration
- Upon receipt of a purchase order, initiate all aspects of project coordination. Set up and input order into Hedberg ERP
- Manage all aspects of contract management including setting up the file, scheduling measures and installation, coordinating product orders, and ensuring all relevant information in Hedberg and on the scheduling software is up to date
- Update Salesforce CRM software to track all sales functions
- Proactively obtain missing/necessary information in a timely manner to order and schedule all projects
- Follow-up on all deficiencies as provided by contract installers/scheduling coordinator
- Execute all required corrective actions to complete the project
- Manage project costs.
- Answer incoming calls to the department
- Send samples to customers as requested
- Solicit Technical Lead regarding AutoCAD requirements for Window Coverings department and request sign-offs as required
- Follow-up on order status with vendors
- Execute product orders with an exceptional level of accuracy
- Approve orders for invoicing upon completion of projects
Quotes and Tenders
- Complete accurate take-offs from client service requests, number of windows, dimensions and shape of each window.
- Review legacy projects to determine what product was previously provided
- Determine labour costs based on site requirements
- Determine product price.
- Prepare quotes for customers
- Liaise with Product Care & Maintenance Manager to determine mark-up accordance with the project criteria, considering size, end user and market.
- Prepare quotes or tenders for approval from Product Care & Maintenance Manager, and Technical Lead/Project Manager (as required)
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Technically minded providing accurate product information to client
- Mechanical aptitude-conceptual and hands on approach an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with many different people.
- Strong organizational skills with an aptitude and willingness to multi-task, to plan and execute project plans, and to do so across multiple projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to anticipate potential scheduling conflicts and work proactively to address them.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to foresee potential problems and evaluate solutions
- Ability to learn proprietary software applications
- Understand and follow safety protocols
- A valid Alberta driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle for use during the business day
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 50 years. RGO is a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to HR@RGO.ca
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.