Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We’ve got a seat to fill!
RGO Flooring is growing our team and currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator position. This newly created role is responsible for managing products and services to a wide range of accounts and customers and contracts awarded to the Sales department.
- Work with project managers on following through from tender to delivery, installation, and final inspection
- Input orders into system, place orders with vendors
- Attend department and company meetings
- Maintain compliance regulations for Subcontractors
- Prepare and forward invoices to clients on completed projects
- Inventory management for all work in progress and actual inventory
- Generate PO’s, review and approve vendor and installer invoices
- Accounts Receivable reconciliation and collection
- Keep track of budgets and project expenditures
- General organization and streamlining of office and site procedures
- Occasional site verification of dimensions and/or materials
- Support Estimating role during high demand periods
- High School Diploma. Post-Secondary Education an asset.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a sales and administrative environment
- Previous experience performing quantitative take off estimates
- Positive optimistic approach
- Self-Motivated, action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confident in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will only contact qualified candidates.