RGO is currently recruiting is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations & Service, the Project Coordinator is responsible to assist, coordinate, and participate in the efforts of RGO’s sales, design, and operations process to deliver successful and profitable installation, recon or service to our customers. The PC develops work plans, schedules, and logistics, based on overall project parameters, project schedule, scope, and customer’s goals.
- Meet with the Customer, Contractor, and Facility Manager about jobsite conditions.
- Obtain approval for access and scheduling for the full project scope.
- Ensure accuracy of project information including delivery tickets, floor plans, schedules, and change orders prior to review with the install team.
- Assist sales, design staff, and customers with quotes for labour, remote charges, and review drawings and specs relative to quotes as required.
- Review all aspects of the quote as required including design and plan accuracy, product specification, delivery and installation schedule, cost estimates, subcontract requirements and site condition and verification.
- Assist lead hands as required. Conduct site visits as required and communicate any issues back to the installation supervisor regarding work progress, housekeeping, safety, and staff conduct.
- At the end of every installation, the install package is returned to the project coordinator for review and sign off.
- Review and confirm accuracy/completeness of the job as well as deficiencies with the Salesperson and the lead hand responsible and follow up on deficiencies with the deficiencies coordinator.
- For all medium to large jobs, conduct a post install review to confirm success and review opportunities for improvement in the future.
- Champion the RGO Safety program by ensuring the Company Safety Policy is adhered to regarding identification and prevention of unsafe working conditions both in the office and at off-site locations.
- Responsible for adhering to Health & Safety guidelines to ensure safe work practices for all employees.
- Follows all safety guidelines such as wearing all necessary PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Participates in Health & Safety Committee meetings when required.
- Report unsafe working conditions and injuries to the Lead Hand.
- Post-secondary education, required.
- Diploma or Certificate in Design, Construction, or Project management, an asset
- 1-3 years project coordination experience, required.
- Furniture experience, an asset.
- Practical skills and experience as related to construction projects are required.
- Experience managing projects is essential as a part of work, school or volunteer.
- Self-motivated and action oriented with a positive optimistic approach.
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Capacity to learn new information and skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage to and achieve pre-determined timelines.
- Excellent communications skills to work with colleagues, contractors and customers.
- Here to serve, customers and co-workers.
- Exceptional technical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of and skill in computer applications, in particular MS Office.
- Familiar with lines of furniture that RGO distributes is an asset.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Proof of full immunization against COVID-19 is required.
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified, named Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you know are an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com no later than September 30, 2021.