RGO currently has an opportunity for a Residential Customer Service Coordinator to join the RGO Window Covering’s team. This role supports the Residential Sales Representatives and manages workflow for residential window coverings sales. The Residential Customer Service Coordinator coordinates with suppliers and work rooms, schedules installations, and takes a proactive approach to problem solve any deficiencies where applicable. The successful candidate will be committed to exceptional customer service, and will possess excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Scheduling & Installation
- Prepare schedules and coordinate install booking
- Ensure workroom drapery schedule is up to date for scheduled projects
- Responsible for fabric ordering and follow-up on all projects and workroom schedule
- Ensure orders are confirmed with suppliers, information is updated in Hedberg, and product is shipped accordingly
- Main contact for inquires when salesperson is unavailable
Invoices & Payables
- Complete invoicing off sales reports based on schedule updates & backlog
- Work effectively with accounting on any financial concerns with payables.
- Track advertising dollars expenditures.
- Manage and clear backlogs
- Main point of contact for all new initiatives, changes, voucher program, and deficiencies
- Manage CAPS, E-Store, Merchandise fund, Advertising fund, Trimester promos,
- Order new samples
- Responsible for keeping the HD gallery updated and organized
- General advertising responsibilities
- Arrange for HD repairs and reorder and return deficient product
- Manage, track and reorder inventory items as required.
- Post balancing year end
- Answer incoming calls to the department and assist with walk-in customers as required
- Keep samples, price lists, and supplier information up to date. Send samples to customers as requested by Sales Rep.
- Maintain fabric library, showroom, sample books and literature.
- Arrange and attend meetings with suppliers for introduction of new fabrics.
- Liaise with both residential and commercial sales representatives to advise of new products.
- High School or GED is required.
- A technical diploma related to interior design or a degree in Home Economics is an asset.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a clerical, administrative or similar capacity is essential.
- Knowledge of window covering products and auto cad is an asset
- Positive, optimistic approach, self-motivated and action-oriented.
- Able to overcome obstacles and complete tasks independently; takes personal responsibility for actions.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and implement activities.