RGO is currently recruiting for a permanent, full time Sales and Project Management Representative to join our Canmore team.
Responsible for selling products and services to a wide range of accounts and customers. Accountable for increasing profitable sales and expanding customer base. Experience with project management, budget, and dealing with sub-contract installer. Owns a record of sales achievement alongside a minimum of ten years experience and training. Possesses an advanced knowledge of own and competitor policies, products and/or services or technology.
New client Identification and Acquisition
- Find new business, follow leads, make sales calls and maintain contact with existing customers.
- Analyze customer’s requirements, review drawings and recommend products.
- Generate proposals pricing and prepares quotes for potential projects.
Customer Service/Follow Through
- Visiting client sites.
- Work with Clients, Designers and Installation crews on following through from sales to delivery, installation and final inspection.
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Preparation of quotes, specification and checks in conjunction with President.
- Inputting orders into system.
- Maintain accurate and current records.
- Training and mentoring new staff.
- Attending department and company meetings.
- Approving and forwarding invoices to clients on completed projects.
- High School Diploma. Post Secondary Education an asset.
- 5-10 years experience in a retail sales environment.
- Positive optimistic approach, self-motivated, and action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proof of full immunization against COVID-19 is required
- Approximately half the day is spent in the office, with the other half at client sites.
- Must have reliable personal vehicle available for business use.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values, and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified, Best Workplaces in Alberta, Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness, Best Workplaces for Giving Back and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will only contact qualified candidates.