RGO Flooring Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Sales and Project Management Representative. Reporting to the President, this position is responsible for selling products and services to a wide range of accounts and customers. The Sales and Project Management Representative is accountable for increasing profitable sales and expanding customer base. The successful candidate will have experience with project management, budgets, and dealing with sub-contract installers. The successful candidate for this role owns a record of sales achievement alongside a minimum of ten years experience and training. In addition, they possess an advanced knowledge of own and competitor policies, products, services and/or technology.
New client Identification and Acquisition
- Find new business, follow leads, make sales calls and maintain contact with existing customers.
- Analyze customer’s requirements, review drawings and recommend products.
- Generate proposals, pricing, and prepares quotes for potential projects.
Customer Service/Follow Through
- Visiting client sites.
- Work with Clients, Designers and Installation crews on following through from sales to delivery, installation and final inspection.
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Preparation of quotes, specification and checks in conjunction with President.
- Inputting orders into system.
- Maintain accurate and current records.
- Training and mentoring new staff.
- Attending department and company meetings.
- Approving and forwarding invoices to clients on completed projects.
- High School Diploma.
- Post-Secondary Education, an asset.
- 5-10 years experience in a retail sales environment
- Must have reliable personal vehicle available for business use.
- Valid class 5 drivers license
- Positive optimistic approach
- Self-Motivated, action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.