Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We’ve got a seat to fill!
RGO Flooring is growing our team and seeking a Sales & Project Manager to play a critical role in building positive and ongoing relationships with clients. The ideal candidate for this role will continuously enhance our client satisfaction and will be accountable to seek new opportunities to increase profitable sales.
This role will represent RGO Flooring and interact with major clients at various levels, so, they must have excellent communication skills with a customer focus.
Ultimately, responsible for achieving mutually agreed upon sales quotas and strategic account targets, while enhancing RGO’s market reputation as an industry leader.
- Acquire new business by following leads, making sales calls and maintaining contact with existing customers
- Analyze customer’s requirements, review drawings and recommend products
- Generate proposals pricing and prepares quotes for potential projects
- Visit client sites
- Work with Clients, Designers and Installation crews on following through from sales to delivery, installation and final inspection
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer
- Prepare quotes, specification and checks in conjunction with Vice President
- Input orders into system
- Maintain accurate and current records
- Train and mentor new staff
- Approve and forward invoices to clients on completed projects
- High School Diploma. Post-Secondary Education an asset.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Commercial sales environment.
- Commercial Flooring experience is an asset
- Positive optimistic approach
- Self-Motivated, action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Approximately half the day is spent in the office, with the other half at client sites
- Must have reliable personal vehicle available for business use
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will only contact qualified candidates.