Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We’ve got a seat to fill!
RGO is looking for a Sales Representative to drive revenue by developing new business through existing RGO client base, referrals and industry contacts.
This position is responsible for the Promotion & Sales of office/furniture moves and after-market service work such as reconfigurations, inventory management/storage and refurbishing to new and existing customers. This role works with RGO Furniture sales representatives, end-users, general contractors, project teams, construction trades and furniture installers in a construction project atmosphere. This role requires an individual who is comfortable both wearing steel–toed boots on a construction job site and meeting executives in a boardroom.
RGO is focused on offering our customers a premium sales, service and ongoing support experience. RGO is a locally owned and operated company being in business right here in Alberta for over 55 years. As a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies award, RGO leads the office environment industry. The RGO Technologies, Furniture, Flooring and Window Coverings divisions help our client’s love how they work.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients looking for ways to help our clients reach their goals.
- Client identification and acquisition through marketing, promotion, establishing a referral network, and analyzing customer requirements and recommending products.
- Customer service and follow through with site visits, deficiency follow up, and warranty opportunities.
- Creating and presenting consistent & complete project proposals for new move, installation &/or reconfiguration opportunities.
- Planning and execution through walk-through assessments, site meetings, coordinating with furniture and installations, and monitoring project progress.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- 2 years of sales experience required
- Office moves experience an asset
- Self-motivated & action-oriented salesperson
- Comfortable with marketing & presenting services to new potential clients
- Capacity to learn new information & skills
- Possessing exceptional organizational skills & the ability to manage to and achieve pre-determined timelines
- Excellent communications skills to work with colleagues, contractors & customers
- Customer service focus is essential
- Knowledge of and skill in computer applications, in particular MS Office
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized, and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified, named Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com