Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We’ve got a seat to fill!
RGO Flooring is growing our team and currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor position. This role is responsible for managing products and services to a wide range of accounts and customers and managing contracts onsite.
- Attend customer site meetings to manage contracts tendered and awarded to the sales group
- Provide onsite measures, problem identification and customer support
- Work with Clients and Installation crews on following through from sales to delivery, installation, and final inspection
- Verify and coordinate site activity with contractor and install crew
- Follow up to ensure that deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer
- May assist in the movement of products to site, loading and unloading of materials which can be heavy
- Coordinate deliveries and installation with sales to ensure schedules met
- Attend department and company meetings.
- Site verification of dimensions and/or materials
- High School Diploma. Post-Secondary Education an asset.
- Administrative, project management and installations achievement alongside a minimum of ten years’ experience and training
- Experience and ability to manage subtrades
- Positive optimistic approach
- Self-Motivated, action oriented
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confident in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License
- Ability to provide a current Driver’s Abstract upon request
- Minimum of 3 years’ driving experience
- Approximately 80% day is spent at customer sites
- RGO vehicle will be provided
- Must be physically able to load/unload materials from vehicles (up to 40lbs alone or more with assistance)
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will only contact qualified candidates.