Position Type: Full-Time, Temporary (up to 12-month term)
We’ve got a seat to fill!
RGO Technologies Inc. is looking for a temporary Warehouse Assistant to work closely with the Equipment Service Technicians and Customer Care team to ensure parts and supplies are ordered, received and accounted for in a timely fashion.
RGO is focused on offering our customers a premium sales, service and ongoing support experience. RGO is a locally owned and operated company being in business right here in Alberta for over 55 years. As a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies award, RGO leads the office environment industry. The RGO Technologies, Furniture, Flooring and Window Coverings divisions help our client’s love how they work.
- Receive office supplies and parts and input electronically into inventory.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, consumables and parts – control current inventory and predict future needs
- Process daily orders in the system and create purchase orders for backordered items with vendors
- Maintain parts management system with exacting standards to detail & inventory accuracy
- Ensure all parts are stored in an organized and efficient manner
- Work with suppliers to ensure we are receiving a quality product for a competitive price
- Provide technicians with required parts in a timely manner
- Ensure the receiving of incoming products and outgoing orders are within specifications and on schedule
- Packaging, loading/unloading product(s) using proper care and safe handling procedures
- Perform inventory cycle counts to maintain accuracy of information in the ERP system
- Manage the disposal and recycling of used supplies and equipment
- Report damaged goods to freight companies, vendors and management
- Maintain the warehouse and surrounding area in neat and clean condition
- Assist colleagues in unboxing and moving equipment
- High school diploma
- Work experience in a warehouse or stockroom
- Able to drive a sitting forklift if required
- Computer literate; with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing and able to learn proprietary software, specifically E-Automate
- Able to lift and carry 70 lbs unassisted and 100 lbs with assistance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
RGO is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office technology, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 55 years. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified, named Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
At RGO, we believe our people are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will only contact qualified candidates.