A truly flexible solution for waiting rooms and reception. Seating units easily attach to a universal beam base. Available in two, three and four person lengths, beam units can be positioned tightly along a wall in a straight run or expanded for L or U configurations. Beam Seating can be configured to divide spaces, creating separate seating pods for specific user groups or positioned to control traffic flow.
Beam Seating Brochure
- The beam units are Black. The “T” shaped legs are available in Chrome only with Black anti-scuff tips and trim.
- Corner beam creates 90° turn in beam seating. Only table units can be attached.
- Upper seating units include mounting brackets and all necessary hardware for attachment to beam.
- Upper seating units and/or tables can be placed in any order along the beam.
- Sidero units can also be upholstered leather/mock leather combination.
- Sonic seating units are available in mesh back, Black only.