Priority’s slim, sleek profile incorporates a compression-molded wood back that follows and supports the ergonomic contours of the spine.
• This series is constructed with a rigid outer shell that maintains the ergonomic contour and inner seat and back cushion for comfort.
• Models can be upholstered in leather, fabric or in combination.
• The knee-tilt mechanism features a user-friendly side tension adjustment for convenience and comfort.
• Priority is well suited for use in private offices, meeting rooms and conference rooms.
• Frames are standard in Black (BK). Optional Polished Aluminum (PA), Chrome (CH) and Tungsten (TUN) frames are available at an upcharge.